A number of interesting frames comes packed with Galdget plus+, scroll down to see some of them.
It is important to know that the pictures, used to create the frames shown here, come from site, and that there are tons more free pictures that you, as a blog owner, can use to create your own frames, which would be far more esthetic than the ones provided.
It is also important to know that, with Galdget plus+, you are not buying the frames provided, but the software that displays them in your blog. The frames themselves, delivered with Galdget plus+ as well as additional ones that you will be able to download, are free and the images used to create them belong to .
The images that are rotated in the slideshows are mine.
Here is a subset of the list of available frames, either provided with the basic installation or downloadable later (as explained at the bottom of this page):
|Frame, golden ornament, portrait:
||Smartphone, black, portrait:
||Vintage paper frame:
|Frame, floral, green, landscape:
|Frame, wooden, white:
||Frame, wooden, white, rich:
|Frame, ornament, brown + golden:
||Love, Valentine’s day:
|Frame, ornate, bronze:
||Wooden frame, grain:
|Wooden frame, grain, New Year:
||Wooden frame, grain, leaves:
|Tous les Éléments:
Downloading additional frames
A number of frames exists at the [Galdget p+] web server, that can be downloaded after [Galdget p+] is installed. They are not part of the installation package for a number of reasons, to mention only a few:
- The installation archive would be too large to upload to your blog, so the installation procedure would be complicated.
- New frames are expected to appear more frequently than the updates and new versions of [Galdget p+].
- Not all frames would look nice to all owners of [Galdget p+], it’s better to let you choose than to flood you with plenty.
The downloading procedure is simple, and goes like this:
- Navigate to Settings / Galdget plus+
- Click on “Download new frames” near the bottom of the page
- Review the frames that you have (to the left) and the frames that you may want to download (to the right). A preview is available when you click on an item.
- Mark those you want to download. If you want to mark more than one, hold Ctrl key while you mark them.
- Click on “Download selected items”
- Wait. When download is complete – your local list (to the left) will refresh.